You have memories of playing table football in the local café when you were younger with your friends. That’s why, when your child told you about having a table football as a present, you jumped at the chance and are now looking for a children’s table football! Indeed, what a pleasure it is to play together as a family or to see your children having a great time at this game which has so many values in your eyes! However, your child is still small and standard table football is too high for him. Therefore, finding a table football table that fits the size of a child is not always a simple matter. Good timing, our mission today will be to help you to find the table football child corresponding to your expectations! Follow the guide to our selection of the best table football for children and then the selection criteria to be checked.
🏆 This year’s best table football for children
Why buy a children’s table football table?
Whether or not your children know what they want for Christmas or their birthday, a table football table will always be a good idea that will be appreciated by all. Indeed, you might think that this game is only for boys but make no mistake, more and more girls are having fun! On the other hand, having table football at home is really satisfying because having to go to a bar is not always suitable for children. At home, they will be able to have fun in complete safety and much more times than they would like. Moreover, there are several types of table football to have fun at any time, even when travelling or having multiple possibilities for other games.
Table football has always had a place in your heart and knowing that your child loves to play it fills you with joy. It’s only natural. After all, you will finally be able to play a game with your children that you know and love. Not to mention the fact that they will all be proud to learn the tricks and the right move by your side. Even if you never played much when you were younger, this is the time to make up for lost time, and with your children too! This game is user-friendly although it is played as a team to win. The good times and wild games are just waiting for you and your children!
Entertain them with a mythical game
Today, we know how complicated it is to make our children play without a screen. So, we are happy to tell you that yes, your children will finally be able to get off their console and play something else. Not just any game, by the way… Table football! It’s been around for generations since the early 1900s and it’s not about to stop. This game is timeless and although the materials have evolved, the game is still the same. It has become mythical over the years. Above all, what we appreciate above all is its simple character without a screen and yet it guarantees great entertainment.
Our selection of the best children’s table football :
Table football on foot :
PLAY4FUN – Baby Foot Teenager Deluxe
- BABY FOOT DELUXE TEENAGER: The ideal table football table to start in the best conditions. For added safety, the table is equipped with a telescopic pole system.
- Solid and robust: it has an MDF frame designed to last over time, the legs are chrome plated and two metal bars that connect the legs to ensure perfect stability.
- Easy to install: We recommend 2 adults at a minimum. Installation manual is convenient for easy assembly.
- The table is 48 inches long, 24 inches wide and 33 inches tall. The dimensions of the playing field are 105 cm long by 58 cm wide. The table weighs 25 kg, is lightweight and easy to move.
- Included accessories: delivered ready to play: 2 plastic balls and ABS players.
- Good building materials for a stable and durable model
- Model for children and teenagers very design compared to the others
- Safe play with retractable player bars
- Caring for the table football is important to ensure that it lasts over time
- It takes time to set up the table football if you are the only one to do it
GRAFICA MA.RO SRL – Baby Foot Model Maracana
- TABLE FOOTBALL Model "MARACANA" SOLID AND STRONG The product is new and packed PROFESSIONAL! REGULATION SIZE! Table Football model "Maracana" with excellent price/quality ratio. In fact, the product is built in solid MDF wood, with metal bars, which reinforce the legs, making the article indestructible and strong. Ideal for pleasant matches with friends or relatives.
- Its weight of more than 45 kg makes it very stable, the solid poles slide easily to facilitate the game. The table football is suitable for young people and adults (it is not suitable for children under 36 months). This item is delivered in a strong box and it is easy to assemble by following the instructions included in the package.
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS Colour: wood Material: MDF wood Weight: 40 kg Size: 137cm length x 82cm width x 83 cm height With 2 balls Table Football Material:MDF Poles: 7 mm Play field: 680 mm x 1170 mm
- FURTHER SPECIFICATIONS raised corners to keep the ball in play at all times anti-slip handles chromed adjustable feet 100% SAME AS PICTURE EASY AND FAST ASSEMBLY!!
- Raised playground corners for a game without stuck balls
- Sturdy football table even for children who get a bit too excited
- Quality materials for a solid and stable hobby
- It takes a long time to assemble the table football table
Leomark – Table of Babyfoot Champions
- MINI TABLETOP FOOSBALL GAME – This 51cm x 31cm tabletop foosball game offers the same fast-paced action in a miniature version of this classic family friendly football game
- 6-A-SIDE FOOTBALL ACTION – This tabletop football game has 6 players on each side allowing for a competitive game to take place at home in the office or anywhere else you want a match
- BUILT IN SCORING SYSTEM – This desktop football game comes complete with a sliding scoring system so you can easily keep an eye on the score
- MINI FOOSBALL SET – This foosball table looks sounds and feels like the real thing! It’s just a scaled down version of a timeless classic featuring 6 players each side 2 footballs and a scoring system behind each goal
- GLOBAL GIZMOS – Global Gizmos has a wide range of unique and entertaining toys gadgets and classic games all of which can be found at the Global Gizmos store on
- Good value for money
- Attractive design worthy of adult table football
- Height that allows for more comfortable family play
- Easy but time-consuming assembly
Smoby – Babyfoot Challenger 620200
- The legs of the football table are detachable
- Product size: 106 x 69 x 74 cm
- Recommended age: 6 years and up
- Good value for money
- More secure retractable bar
- Metal feet with anti-slip tip-up
- Low weight that moves the body of the table football table
Table football without feet :
COLORBABY – Deluxe Wooden table football table
- Beautiful design with the look of a professional footballer
- Space-saving format, well suited to children aged 4 to 8 years old
- Solidity to be reviewed but correct for its price
Wiki – Table football table
- Who will see victory and who will be defeated?
- This terrific table top version of table football, feels, sounds and plays just like the real thing
- It has easy-glide player bars and is therefore suitable for all members of the family
- It also features a sliding scorer at each end of the table
- Lightweight and portable, just place on a table and play away
- Compact size to take it everywhere
- Low price
- Perfect for learning how to play with the little ones
- The quality is correct, but for use by children it could have been stronger
Multi-game table football :
HJ – Multi Games Table 4 in 1
- Folding Product Overall product dimensions: 121.5 x 61 x 81.5 cm. Playground dimensions: 107 x 61 cm.
- Includes: table football tray, table tennis tray, hockey tray, pool tray and accessories.
- Great for spending good times with this multi game table. Perfect as a gift
- Quick and easy to assemble
- Material: MDF, changeable tray, folding legs.
- Good value for money / quantity of games (4 games in 1)
- Foldable model that doesn’t take up much space when stored away
- Fairly thin wooden planks that split if used too intensively
Smoby – BabyFoot 640001 Powerplay 4 in 1
- 4 popular games in one game device
- Table football, Billiards, Table Tennis and hockey
- Dimensions of the table: approx. 95 x 59 cm
- Suitable for ages 8 +
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 120 x 90 x 86 cm
- It is the strongest of the whole selection
- Secure with the telescopic table football bars
- The 4 trays are of good quality
- Assembly a little long to carry out
How to choose a children’s football table
Making a choice is always the most complicated moment because you ask yourself a lot of questions as to whether the child will like it or whether the table football will last a long time… In short, there is a lot of hesitation when all you need to do is to find out about certain criteria to make the gift fit the child as well as possible. By following our guide you will be able to make the right choice according to the age, character and profile of your child.
The age of the child greatly determines the type of model to choose. If the child is very young, i.e. 4 years old, it is better to choose a very simple model. For example, footless table football is perfect for this young age, with the least amount of grip to manage. Conversely, for children from the age of 6, you can go on a table football on foot. It will be easier for your child to play, apart from the fact that they will be happy to do as the grown-ups do! Then, for slightly older children, around 8 years old, you can opt for a multi-play table football table. As they grow older, they will be more able to understand and appreciate billiards. They will also be more independent when changing the game boards. Once again, these age range breakdowns are only indicative. If your children are taller or shorter for their age, adapt your choice of foosball table according to your children. The same applies if your child is early or late, you will have to choose a more advanced table football or not. Your children grow at their own pace so there is no pressure to put them under, just love them, adapt to them and their needs. Your children will be even happier if you adapt to them.
The use of
Often we don’t think about all the uses of a table football table and what it can do. In the first instance, it is usually used at home in the child’s bedroom or playroom where, once mounted, it will not move from there. But make no mistake, with the small models without feet, you can take it from wherever you go because their dimensions are often small and they slip easily into a car. The child can therefore play with it while you are on holiday 500km from home! It’s a fun and family game that will make your evenings on the campsite more enjoyable. Otherwise, adapting the table football to your child’s character is also a good idea. This means that if your child is a rather bad player or very involved in his game, it is better to have a very solid table football to avoid premature deterioration. Intensive use will have a big impact on the durability of the children’s table football. Finally, you will have to judge your child’s wish to have a table football. In other words, you need to find out if it is a new whim of your child that will disappear in 6 months or if it is a new passion that he really likes. If it’s a desire that will pass in a short time, choose a model of lower quality that will necessarily be cheaper. On the contrary, if he is really interested, choose a robust model that is a little more expensive, which will be able to follow him for a few years before investing in a top-of-the-range model.
So that he can play in his room, don’t forget to look at the dimensions of the table football in advance. You know that their room is not very big with all their toys so think about measuring the space you have. Depending on this, you will adapt the table football table that best suits you. If space is limited, choosing a model without feet or foldable is the best option. Otherwise, treat yourself… especially your child! Then take measurements of your child as well. Especially the one between his feet and elbows. To find out whether the table football is suitable for your child’s size, he should not bend his elbows more than 90° at right angles. Beyond this mark, it will be difficult for your child to play table football.
The safety aspect
When you say child, you say clumsiness. Because we are never at the end of our surprises with them, we must take every precaution to avoid all possible and unimaginable disasters. Here the biggest danger is mainly the metal bars where the players are placed. On some models, the bars are not retractable on themselves and come out on the other side of the table football. This is why it is important to make sure that this type of model has good tips so as not to injure your opponent. Then, for table football on legs, you have to look if the angles of the frame are not too sharp. In which case it will be necessary to be vigilant or to put table corners to absorb the potential shocks.
As our children sometimes turn out to be little monsters, it seems that learning about the solidity of table football does not seem to be negligible. Indeed, one might think that they are not that strong, yet how many things have they broken? You don’t count anymore but it remains a good criterion to watch closely in customer comments. It is always better to play on thick wood, metal and MDF table football than on plastic.
Last but not least, the price of children’s table football. First of all, the thing to know is that table football will be cheaper on the Internet than in shops. So you’re off to a good start with our 100% online selection. Secondly, the price varies according to its dimensions, materials and little extras such as 4-in-1 table football. Overall, the articles selected are all good value for money. However, to go further, we advise you to always look at the buyers’ opinions to see what comes out of them. Here you are, with all the keys to a successful purchase of a children’s table football table. Thank you for following us and see you soon for the next article!